Welcome to the demo page of Tutoriales en linea. DataLife Engine is a multi-user news engine with a high functionality. First of all, the engine is designed to create news blogs and websites with a large information context. However, it has a lot of settings that allow you to use it for any purpose. The engine can be integrated into almost any existing design and it has no limatations for making new templates for it. Another key feature of DataLife Engine - is a low load on system resources. Server load will be minimal even when many users will be online, and you will not experience any problems with the information displaying. The engine is optimized for search engines. You can read about all the functional features on our page.
Discussion of all issues on the script is conducted here. Also, you can get prompt assistance there.
Dear webmaster, we would like to add something. Before asking our technical support any questions, make sure that you carefully read the documentation on script and did not find the needed answer. We reserve the right to ignore questions received by us from users using a non-commercial version of the script or users who did not pay for the license that includes the technical support service. You can purchase one of two types of DataLife Engine license of your choice:
- Basic license. When you purchase this license, you also get the opportunity to receive new versions of script for free within one year.
- Advanced license. When you purchase this license you get everything that is included in the basic license and additionally you get technical support of the script and you are allowed to remove copyrights from the user part of the website (that is visible to visitors).
Validity of the license is 1 year, during which you will receive all the new versions and updates of the script for free, and if you purchase the advanced license you'll get the technical support. After expiration of the license, you can extend it, or use the current version of the script without updates.
Technical support is provided by the support forum and via E-Mail. We try to answer all your questions, but due to the large number of visitors, it is not always possible. Therefore, guaranteed technical support is available only to users who have purchased the extended license.
Technical support service includes:
1. Users who faced with the script for the first time and of course do not know all the nuances of its work have the priority of answering the questions. Only failures of the script itself are the responsibility of technical support. If the reason of failure is your template that doesn't meet the requirements of the engine, then the support you may be denied.
2. Also you get a one-time opportunity to install the script on your server, including setting it up to full operation with current server settings (sometimes it is needed to correctly disable the User-Friendly URL, enable the specific features of Russian Apache for the correct images uploading, etc...).
3. You receive a consultancy support on working with the structure of the script. For example, if you want to make small changes to the script for more convenient work for you, you can save time on finding the correct piece of code by just asking us. You will be given an advice where to find it and how to implement your task better. (Note that we do not write additional modules for you, but only help you to understand the structure of the script better, so always ask related questions. Questions like: "How to make this stuff" may be ignored by customer support)
4. Another common problem is incorrect updating of the script. For example the server has failed during the update, where part of the new data was entered into the database and configurations, and the other part was not entered. As a result, you get a non-working script with all the consequences. In this case, you will be held manual correction of the damaged database structure.
If you are not subscribed to additional support services, your questions can be ignored and unanswered.